Being Deaf

92Lex

While on a roll of asking off the chart questions...I might as well ask this. If you were born deaf....can you hear in your dreams? One more thing, kind of off topic....do you dream in black and white or color? What language do you dream in? I'm just un-aware of all this because when I wake up, all I realize is that I dreamt of this and that....I can't recall language, color or speach.

color, english, and feeling... like if i get hit in a car wreck it f'in hurts and i wake up in pain... kinda weird lmao

as for the deaf i would assume that they would not hear because they have never heard a sound before so how would they know...

unless ofcoarse they are just recently deaf or recalling a time in there life when they could hear... then i suppose it would work out for them

but what about the blind... when they go to the bathroom .. how do they know when to stop wiping there !Removed!

but what about the blind... when they go to the bathroom .. how do they know when to stop wiping there !Removed!

That is really tacky.!!!!!!!!!!!