Pros/cons Of The Rx 400h Line?

the first oil change is at 5K that is done by a lexus dealer at nocharge. personally, i did mine sooner but i have always believed in shorter intervals than 5K for oil changes. what i think 3sticks was talking about is the air recirculation mode can be changed by the dealer so that it is not on when the car starts up, it is part of the c best settings of preferences your lexus dealer can program according to your tastes. your dealer should have given you a list to fill out, you use the car for a while and determine what you like, and they do at least the first resetting at no charge.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 0.02 worth...

I have had my last three vehicles, equipped with a roof rack. The only one that initially made some noise was back on my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. The roof racks are movable, and after adjusting the distances for the crossover bars, I was able to alleviate noise out on the highway. Why didn't my 2003 JEEP GCL and Passat 2003 Wagon make the same kind of noises? Who knows. I would suggest playing around with the distances. Perhaps, ask another member on the board who is not experiences noises and ask them where, with respect to the front and rear of the roof, there cross bars are situated.

Good Luck

Cheers,

MadloR

P.S. My rx 400h arrives in the next couple of weeks... ;)