Abs Sensor

• 2 months later...

I read it, it doesnt address the ABS sensor, i also did a search, couldnt find anything! Thanks

Hello,

How do i change the abs sensor, i didnt see a DIY in the search!? Is this a dealer only part or could i change it!? Where can i get one, i couldnt find it on Rockauto.com, help please!!

Did you get a new sensor?? I need one but I do not want to pay $200+ for it!! May go to a junk yard.

I hadnt replaced it yet! I hear that I cant install it myself even if i buy one! I hear that it has to be pressed out of the Hub! Let me know if you know something i dont, Dealer quoted me 450 dollars

I read it, it doesnt address the ABS sensor, i also did a search, couldnt find anything! Thanks

Hello,

How do i change the abs sensor, i didnt see a DIY in the search!? Is this a dealer only part or could i change it!? Where can i get one, i couldnt find it on Rockauto.com, help please!!

Did you get a new sensor?? I need one but I do not want to pay $200+ for it!! May go to a junk yard.

Thats the problem..no one sells that one but LEXUS! It is not pressed into the hub, simply held in place with a screw...mine was out in 15 minutes....it was an open circuit...whihc is why mine failed as soon as the car starts in Park. Cheapest price so far - $180 at some dealers....I'm still checking junk yards.