Loc Calendar?

Lexusfreak

Just an idea here Ladies & Gent's...

On our Subi Forester site, each year we submit our best pics of our rides for consideration (stock, modded makes no diff) & the best choices are put together to produce an annual calendar from LOC members. Thought it might be a good idea if LOC considered something like that........cost should be in the area of under $20.

I wonder if anyone has considered something like that or what kind of interest would be here? Just a thought. B)

Here is a link to an example of what I mean....

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/fo...read.php?t=8027

:cheers:

not a bad idea, but only hard core enthusiats (my prediction and ONLY A PREDICTION) would buy this, to do this for profit, it would not make sense, do this for fun, it would

Purly for fun is why were doing it on the Forester forums. B) It's turned into quite a competition too.

On our Subi Forester site, each year we submit our best pics of our rides for consideration (stock, modded makes no diff) & the best choices are put together to produce an annual calendar from LOC members.

Now why would Subi Forrester people be intereseted in LOC members' cars????? :wacko: :P :whistles:

I kidding, Bren, I knew what you meant to say.

I like the idea, especially if the idea was season related. However, the cost of production would have to minimal so that the cost to the member was minimal. $20 would be tops. You also have to keep in mind that the caleneder has to be ready print by around Sept/Oct of the year before so we would be looking at maybe a 2008 calender for the first one.

I suggest polling the membership to first see how many people would be interested in:

1. supplying possible photographs.

2. purchasing the end product.

steviej

Gauge interest to see if it's do-able......if there is enough interest, the cost should be reasonable. Just an idea is all. ;)

A good pic for one of the winter months steviej would be one of those pics you submitted during that nasty New England winter you had a while back for instance. :blink:

A good pic for one of the winter months steviej would be one of those pics you submitted during that nasty New England winter you had a while back for instance. :blink:

and you want people to buy this calender. We can't put depressing pictures in it.

I would much rather a summer picture. My ES is so much prettier then.

steviej

But for the december month, you gotta put a picture of a Lexus in the snow (I think that's what Lexusfreak was trying to say). I remember awhile back i saw a picture of a GX that was in the snow. I thought it was the most BEAUTIFUL picture of a GX that I've ever seen.

(Here it is)

18937100-0003_IMG.JPG

• 2 months later...

lol! looks like a bunch of teenagers chose the pictures...lmao

it is a pretty nice calender actually. If we have enough people, the LOC calender could have been very classy

lol......nope the site admin's (one of them site owner) did the choosing.....& they have very nice & heavily modded Foresters....but decided it would not be fair to have theirs in the calendar, but would instead be judges (over 75+ multiple entries were submitted).

The LOC calendar would be an excellent idea IMO......that's why I posted this idea....so something to keep in mind for 2008........not to mention affordable. B) ;)