Anyone Has Pics Of The Wheels For X-package?

Seems like no one really knows what it looks like... I mean, why would Lexus offer a package that no one knows how it looks? What a bad marketing strategy... especially they always emphaze on this is something new for the 07'.... how can I buy something without knowing how it looks?

Seems like no one really knows what it looks like... I mean, why would Lexus offer a package that no one knows how it looks? What a bad marketing strategy... especially they always emphaze on this is something new for the 07'.... how can I buy something without knowing how it looks?

Just cause we don't have a pic yet doesn't mean that nobody knows....

It's a very new option and I'm sure within the next few weeks, a lot more information will be available to us online.

Have you taken the time to stop by a Lexus dealer yourself?

I'm sure they have both pics and actual wheels they can show you.

It's a very new option and I'm sure within the next few weeks, a lot more information will be available to us online.

But don't you think that it is very important to show the product on the internet first hand? I mean, people like me that lazy would rather check it on the internet than going to the dealership myself and bugged by the sales people.... I guess Toyota/Lexus are always slow acting in general....

But don't you think that it is very important to show the product on the internet first hand? I mean, people like me that lazy would rather check it on the internet than going to the dealership myself and bugged by the sales people.... I guess Toyota/Lexus are always slow acting in general....

While I can't say that I've been bugged by sales folks at Lexus (they're very respectful at my dealership), I can say that am lazy ;) and I too would like to see them on the website. Not likely to trade in my 06 sport for one though, just curious.

The are very nice. The 07 IS brochures are avialable. You can probably download one. Visit your local Lexus dealer. They might not have the 07 brochures out but if you ask Im sure someone will get one out of the closet for you. Lexus wants to make sure all 06 models are cleared out before they start promoting 07

The are very nice. The 07 IS brochures are avialable. You can probably download one. Visit your local Lexus dealer. They might not have the 07 brochures out but if you ask Im sure someone will get one out of the closet for you. Lexus wants to make sure all 06 models are cleared out before they start promoting 07

I have ordered the "paper" brochure already. The download version is way different from the paper one, I hope they would show at least one pic of the "new" 5-spoke wheel.

I have ordered the "paper" brochure already. The download version is way different from the paper one, I hope they would show at least one pic of the "new" 5-spoke wheel.

I DL'd the 07 IS brochure last week, attempting to answer this question for you.

The new brochure didn't appear to offer it for us.

I've had the same questions. I just ordered my '07 IS250 with Luxury pkg and 18" alloy wheels, but I have absolutely no idea what my wheels will look like. Are they the same as the 10-spoke 17" wheels? The Lexus documentation is horrible concerning wheels.

On a side note, I saw some COOL wheels on an SC430 on the showroom floor. Bi-metal inset on 5 spokes. I wonder if it will fit the IS250. Mine is Smoky Granite Mica, so it would match really well.

Thanks Piblo! Good to know that! Nice shape, but doesn't look aggressive at all...

Thanks Piblo! Good to know that! Nice shape, but doesn't look aggressive at all...

Want aggressive??

Get the G SPYDERS!!!

Spend the $$

Want aggressive??

Get the G SPYDERS!!!

Spend the $$

[/quote

Come on, G SPYDERS.... :-) (speechless).

Want aggressive??

Get the G SPYDERS!!!

Spend the $$

[/quote

Come on, G SPYDERS.... :-) (speechless).

Check the main forum for some pictures...