Rpm Question For Es300 Owners

Zeedum

RPM's at 70mph?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What are your RPM's at 70mph?

• 2000-2200
    • 2200-2400
    • 2400-2600

Hello fellow Lexus forum members! This is my first official post, so hopefully it gets some good responses!

I just purchased a 1995 Lexus ES300 and I am concerned about the RPM’s at highway speeds. I have the 1MZ-FE engine, but I’m not sure which Trans it is.

Here is the problem; at 70 mph, I seem to be turning about 2500-2600 RPM’s, which seems a little high to me. I put a scan tool on it to confirm TCC solenoid lockup and that it was in the proper gear, and that all checked out fine.

So my question is that are these RPM’s normal for this speed? I have the 1MZ-FE engine, but I’m not sure which Trans it is.

Please Help!

Hello fellow Lexus forum members! This is my first official post, so hopefully it gets some good responses!

I just purchased a 1995 Lexus ES300 and I am concerned about the RPM’s at highway speeds. I have the 1MZ-FE engine, but I’m not sure which Trans it is.

Here is the problem; at 70 mph, I seem to be turning about 2500-2600 RPM’s, which seems a little high to me. I put a scan tool on it to confirm TCC solenoid lockup and that it was in the proper gear, and that all checked out fine.

So my question is that are these RPM’s normal for this speed? I have the 1MZ-FE engine, but I’m not sure which Trans it is.

Please Help!

Looks like normal rpm's (2500-2600) to me. I have a 93 es300, 92-96 es's are basically the same.

Welcome to the club :cheers: You will find LOC to be very informative ;) so stop by often. B)