Rx400h Colors

I have been on the Lexus Website and am interesed in purchasing a 2007 RX400h. I was disappointed that Lexus did not offer the RX400h in Matador Red Mica or Black Cherry Pearl like they do in their other models. Is it possible to order a RX400h in a color other than the standard colors they show on the Website?

Thanks

No, Lexus won't let you special order colors because it takes too long to set up the factory to spray a different color.

Have you looked at the Flint Mica? I know, the RXh is missing most of my favorite RX colors like breakwater blue and black forest.

howcome for different packages or hybrid versions the colors are different. also howcome on the 400h wood trim is not availible?

it seems to me wood trim is now available in the 400h it might be one wood only like maple, however they did respond with requests for wood. At first only aluminum was available.

its about time, i mean on a $45,000 new technology luxury suv i would think wood trim would be a granted option. maybe they wanted it to feel sporty and thought their aluminum trim fit the bill. (which it might have)

its about time, i mean on a $45,000 new technology luxury suv i would think wood trim would be a granted option. maybe they wanted it to feel sporty and thought their aluminum trim fit the bill. (which it might have)

In my opinion, have a sherwood wood kit installed.

Check my photo

All the ivory interior '06 400h's when I bought had the golden birds eye maple wood grain, along with a wood steering wheel. The wheel was listed as an option on the sticker for about $375. I believe the wood is available on all interiors on the '07 350 so I expect the 400h will follow suit.

I feel your pain. I REALLY LOVE the Thundercloud metallic on the limited edition models the produced in 2005. Its one sweet looking silver color. And they had the black birds eye wood trim which was the perfect touch.

But i wanted an 06 400h, so I chose the next best color in my opinion, which is Flint Mica with black leather, silver trim.

I agree, Lexus really needs to open up some colors. Everthing is so neutral.