Doors Staying Open

One little problem that keeps bugging me a little... when you stop and open your door... I usually get everything from the passenger seat and get ready to get out of the car... but I have to keep pushing the door open... It doesn't want to stay open all the way unless I push and hold it for a sec....

Is this normal?

I encounter this same issue. I stop the car, open the driver door, I then turn the Air or Radio off and the door has closed by the time I turn to get out. You have to open the door all the way to the point of maximum extension were it catches. I wish I could just open it partially.

I encounter this same issue. I stop the car, open the driver door, I then turn the Air or Radio off and the door has closed by the time I turn to get out. You have to open the door all the way to the point of maximum extension were it catches. I wish I could just open it partially.

I complain about the same issue. When I first get into my car, once I'm sitting in the driver's seat, the door closes behind me w/o my pulling it closed. However, it does stay open when I push it open to get out.