Looking Into Some Rims

gloomy

i'm looking into putting some 2001 platinum edition rims on my 93 ES. wanted an upgrade without deviating from the stock look. just curious as to what opinions are, what do you guys think?.

feel free to make suggestions B)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got those rims on my car, and I'm not the biggest fan. The face of the wheel seems to be stainless steel (I'm not sure...is it?) and the inside of the spokes and lip are painted and clearcoated. It has always looked funny to me. I'm gonna try to repaint them in the future if I can find enough "how to" information online. More power to you if you like them.

Have you tried tirerack.com? They have a ton of wheels.

I've got those rims on my car, and I'm not the biggest fan. The face of the wheel seems to be stainless steel (I'm not sure...is it?) and the inside of the spokes and lip are painted and clearcoated. It has always looked funny to me. I'm gonna try to repaint them in the future if I can find enough "how to" information online. More power to you if you like them.

Have you tried tirerack.com? They have a ton of wheels.

yea i have, i'm just not a fan of going aftermarket on cars.. i feel like that what civics, etc. are for. i knew i wanted to put on some kind of factory rims on it, the GS & IS wheels were a lil too sporty for the look i was looking for.. and tirerack didnt either

so i guess to answer ur question, yeah i like these wheels. i live in NY where there are lots... lots of ES's. Alot of them have aftermarket wheels on, and i feel like they ruin the look of the car by going overboard. Also i've yet to see any 92-96 with these on.

I like that lil fact... plenty of compliment so far too to go with that so i'm not really alone in liking them.