Radio Antenna

well hows it been goin guys? havnt been on here for a while n posted in a long time. you can blame it on my new car.....Bmw 540i V8 4.4, black on beige, voice navi....and all that other luxury stuff.

-but if you guys dont mind helpin me out how do i get the antenna to work with my aftermarket stereo. moms been gettin *BLEEP*ed since she cant listen to her shows on AM. i have it plugged into the radio sourse but i think theres a wire i have to give power to, in order to get the antenna to come out. or is this not possible and i will have to get an aftermarket antenna?

-heres a few pics of my 540i for those interested, it sure doesnt ride like a lexus and i miss that. its alot more sporty though and i can go around turns pretty quick without body roll. u guys kno how it goes :rolleyes:

-thanx and advance guys... B)

post-8405-1155606726_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1155606754_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1155606766_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1155606781_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1155606792_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1155607572_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1155607582_thumb.jpg

Not sure why it is in general it should be in audio video.

The antenna should not help any AM reception as it it part of the rear window grid lines.

In order to get the antenna to raise you need to run a wire to the amp area under the seat to activate it as the factory amp should be controlling it from what i remember.

Not sure why it is in general it should be in audio video.

The antenna should not help any AM reception as it it part of the rear window grid lines.

In order to get the antenna to raise you need to run a wire to the amp area under the seat to activate it as the factory amp should be controlling it from what i remember.

i pulled out my factory amp and all factory stuff. i rewired my speakers too in the process. i jsut dont kno which wire is the one to give power to for the AM reception.