New Is -- Only 1 Front Cupholder

From the pics that I've seen, it seems as if there's only 1 cupholder which sits behind the gear shift knob. Maybe I'm missing something but why would Lexus only make room for 1 cupholder?????

There is a second one inside the middle console.

From the pics that I've seen, it seems as if there's only 1 cupholder which sits behind the gear shift knob. Maybe I'm missing something but why would Lexus only make room for 1 cupholder?????

There's that one, which is revealed by sliding the armrest back, and there's one awkwardly placed "cupholder" in each front door where the pockets are.

I was concerned that the one under the armrest would be a pain to use, but it's really not, at least not for my favorite driving posisiton. There's still room for me to rest my right elbow on the armrest without interference from my wife's coffee cup.

The ones in the doors are just plain impossible to use, unless you just want a place to store your coffee until you get out of the car. I have a hard enough time reaching the window controls, let alone a cup holder even lower than that.

There's that one, which is revealed by sliding the armrest back, and there's one awkwardly placed "cupholder" in each front door where the pockets are.

I was concerned that the one under the armrest would be a pain to use, but it's really not, at least not for my favorite driving posisiton. There's still room for me to rest my right elbow on the armrest without interference from my wife's coffee cup.

The ones in the doors are just plain impossible to use, unless you just want a place to store your coffee until you get out of the car. I have a hard enough time reaching the window controls, let alone a cup holder even lower than that.

The ones in the door panels are for like storing/carrying a bottle of water or whatever. They aren't intended to be used like a cup holder.