Looking For New Rotors And Pads

cmshoot

http://www.wholesaledirectparts.com

Awesome experience and the rotors are awesome zinc plated brembo's. Bottom line is $226 for four. If you need breaks they have Axxis Metal Masters Brake Pads Kit delivered for about $315.

This is one of the best purchases I have made to date. No more slight shake and improved breaking with no squeel.

i just bought PBR Master pad (for rear) and Ultimate(ceramic for front) with rear Euro Rotor(plain, not drilled or slotted) and i will let you know as soon as i install them. i might get the Goodridge brake line too.it costed me 360$CAD(around 325$US delivered). I rather pay a little bit more for good quality pad and good rotor. i know mine are not Brembo but my supplier told me they were back order so i went with Euro Rotor.

i chose plain rotor because i dont think LS400 really needs slotted/drilled rotors. Its not a sport car nor a racing car. i might go with brembo next year but i think i made a good choice with plain rotor and good pads.

I got my rotors from R1Concepts (ebay store) and they are really reliable. It took about a week to get my parts, but I went with the OEM fr + rear rotor that cost about $120 with shipping. I didn't buy the pads there b/c i wanted axxis pads.

Just bought and installed a whole set of OEM rotors, so far the braking is dead quiet and smooth as expected. I stayed away from the ebay rotors because I've heard bad stories from a friend of mine who works on toyotas/lexus that has seen these drilled rotors off ebay crack/warp under the occassional emergency stop on the freeway. Just beware of the ebay stuff its cheap for a reason :[.