Fog Light Mod

Narco

How do you do the Fog Light Relay Mod? The question was asked in a thread that is way down on the page......

Also is there a way to hook a amp just for subs up, without jeopardizing the factory system. I have change all my speakers' 6x9's and 6 1/2 to audiobahn products and replace the factory 8" with a audiobahn sub. I want to use the 8 for mid along with the 6x9's and add 2 12's in the trunk. Looking at the wiring I need to run pure speaker wire or RCA to the amp for the subs so i can cut out the high and mid..

Any suggestions on these 2 questions?

by the way i will be posting pics soon, I am new to here, bought a 1998 ES300, its pretty clean inside and out, going to claybar this weekend, and wax. Added 20% tint F/P and 15 on R.

Well, assuming those new speakers are good quality, they'll sound better on an amp, but that's besides the question! :)

Most descent to high level amps have high level inputs you can take off speakers. (in you case the 6*9's). It doesn't sound as good, but... If you're not going to change the headunit to something with pre-amp outs, that's the only option.