5x100 Rims Fit My 94 Es

I've heard that tires with low profile can degrade the ride quality; do you feel any difference?

Well obviously it does to a certain extent, but i havent noticed it THAT much to be totally honest with you, im not cringing when i go over a bump. Im doing by best to avoid bumps though. I'll notice it more when i put some Eibachs on them.

It is impossible for 5X100 bolt pattern to fit an ES300.

If the rims have dual 5X100 and 5X114.3 then it would.

How do you know/think they are 5X100?

The wheels some in a dual pattern of either 4 or 5 bolt in the ranges above which is why it would fit.

The wheels some in a dual pattern of either 4 or 5 bolt in the ranges above which is why it would fit.

Well i guess thats why. Those rims were originally on my Celica. Heres a pic of that and a few more of the ES. My car btw is a 1994, 40k miles, very clean. 5% tint all around.

165587546.jpg

165587534.jpg

You can see my hardwired passport x50 to the left of my steering wheel. Its sick

165587523.jpg

165587511.jpg

Definately needs lowering.

84835739.jpg

84835073.jpg

84745089.jpg

Looks very nice, but there is too much wheel space between the fender and tire. I'm thinking about getting me rims now also, but are those 16 or 17 inches?

Like i said it needs lowering. They are 18s

The main thing to worry about is the overall height of the tire/wheel package.The 5x100 would not fit on the 5x114.3 so they must be like already stated a dual bolt pattern.I like the wheels but lower it.I had my IS lowered with 300 miles on it.