Supra Tt Brake Calipers

Yes they will. The SC dust cover will have to be cut off or removed though. The benefit is not as great as the front but it is worth it for the right price and look. Also, you may want to consider the master cylinder and proportioning valve if you want to go all the way. The SC stuff is perfectly capable but - you know ...

How large was the difference in braking once you added the supra front brakes?? did you also use the master cylinder?? also, did you notice any ride difference(as far as confort) after you installed those 18's ??? thanks as always AWJ.

P.S. You GOT to see my new lights AWJ, I just bought some HID bulbs and ballasts off a 03 lexus sc430 off ebay, and fitted them in my sc projectors, man they RULE! They are SOO bright, you got to see it. :)

The difference in braking is drastic. I just got back from the test. I've still got the stock sc brake set-up beyond the front brakes, ss lines, and rear rotors. The ride is great. Still have the stock suspension though. I can't decide if I like the way it sits now (pretty cool looking) or lower.

I'll let you know next time me and the old lady are out to Lexington Green-Fayette Mall.