The Shakes

lexdog

Hello all I hoping you could help me with a problem Im having with my 02 Rx300.

If I go 80 mhp or faster the entire car shakes it never use to happen before I havent changed or done anything to the suv as far as I know ? Was wondering if anybody had any suggestion on why it shakes ?

Its an out of balance wheel I'm sure. Is that wheel in your Avatar one of the wheels on the vehicle?

Oh no I have the oem 16" rims with the stock goodyear integritys on it right now. The avatar pic is a 20" rim which I cracked last summer

I had some goodyear integrity tires on a company van that the belt had become seperated on. It caused the shaking at around 70 mph. Could be a bad tire also. Try to have them balanced.

My wife's RX 300 did the same thing had Goodyear integrity tires. shook at 70 to 75 MPH belt separarted. Your tire store can check for belt separation as well as tire and wheel balancing.

Good Luck

Fred

Does the steering wheel shake as bad?

If it doesnt, its probably one of your back tires either out of balance or one of your tires has a bad belt....How many miles on your tires