Lexus Ls430 Issues

mbc1951

Does the dealer have to replace the air conditioner filter or can it be done easily by the owner?

Also has anyone experienced a stiffer ride than when the car was new? Mine has the 4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension and the ride is getting stiffer where I feel more of the road. Could it be a shock issue?

Has anyone experienced this and if so what was done to resolve it?

Thanks

Does the dealer have to replace the air conditioner filter or can it be done easily by the owner?

Also has anyone experienced a stiffer ride than when the car was new? Mine has the 4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension and the ride is getting stiffer where I feel more of the road. Could it be a shock issue?

Has anyone experienced this and if so what was done to resolve it?

Thanks

The ac filter is in the lower glove box and easy to replace.

As far as the ride... either your tires are wearing or over inflated.

Do you have the regular suspension or the air suspension? I have heard of the rubber bushings getting a little stiffer as time goes on.

RFeldes is right in that it could also be the tires; either being over inflated or the rubber possibly getting stiffer. Are they the original tires? What kind/how many miles?