Maintaning The Is 350

Hi guys, I bought the Is 350 with nav,etc, and I was wondering what do you guys recommend to keep the leather (black) interior clean and to protect it, thank you in advance for any advice, also I have the smoky granite color, what do you guys recommend to use to keep it looking good. TIA.

Hi guys, I bought the Is 350 with nav,etc, and I was wondering what do you guys recommend to keep the leather (black) interior clean and to protect it, thank you in advance for any advice, also I have the smoky granite color, what do you guys recommend to use to keep it looking good. TIA.

Might check out the Detail Forum...

Do a search... they talk about it a lot on that forum...

Art,

There is a whole forum on this site dedicated to your questions.

Have a look.

Detailing Forum.

steviej

Art,

There is a whole forum on this site dedicated to your questions.

Have a look.

Detailing Forum.

steviej

thank you all, I found it right after I had posted. sorry for the inconvenience.

Lexol is the best product out there.

Lexol may be the best product for you but I don't think it is the best. There are so many

fine products out on the market these days including Poorboys, Zaino, 4Star, and Pinnacle to name

a few. Just do some research first and try out a few to find the best product for your car.

Lexol works great on IS350 leather. Why mess around and take chances and extra expense?

I don't like a shiny nor greasy feel, is lexol any of those? what other products do you recommend that are not greasy or shiny, how about that poor boy's? TIA

Lexol works great on IS350 leather. Why mess around and take chances and extra expense?

I don't like a shiny nor greasy feel, is lexol any of those? what other products do you recommend that are not greasy or shiny, how about that poor boy's? TIA

Lexol leaves no oily residue, and does not add shine. In fact my black leather is a nice mat finish with the Lexol conditioner.

I haven't used any other leather products, but took the recommendation of several other IS owners and am quite happy with it. I also used their plastic and rubber conditioner on all the rubber seals around the doors, hood, and trunk. I think you can even use it on the tires.

I got the three item kit from Autogeeks.

http://www.autogeek.net/lexolkit.html

lexol1212.jpeg

Lexol leaves no oily residue, and does not add shine. In fact my black leather is a nice mat finish with the Lexol conditioner.

I haven't used any other leather products, but took the recommendation of several other IS owners and am quite happy with it. I also used their plastic and rubber conditioner on all the rubber seals around the doors, hood, and trunk. I think you can even use it on the tires.

I got the three item kit from Autogeeks.

http://www.autogeek.net/lexolkit.html

lexol1212.jpeg

thank you very much, it sounds like a good deal.