To Forum Moderators

Is there any way we can organize the GS forum into generations? So for example if i want to read/write posts on 2006+ i wont have to sit there and read through all the old GS's before i find what im looking for? And also, someone with say, a generation 1 wants info on their model....blah blah blah.

Or maybe there's a way to look at only my gen and i dont know how to do it.

Anyone know how?

As much of a good idea as it sounds to save some time to you. By separating the forum up it has smaller amounts of members looking at it. So if you with a newer problem ask a question and the 40 or so New GS owners look at it ,they will probably not be able to answer you .

The differences in the cars may seem great but all of the Toyota line up can be skewed very easily together for all their similarities. Most differences are visual not mechanical. Every forum i am a part of that has split them up ,i have found a much reduced input from knowledgeable members because it was too much work to keep searching all the sub/child forums.

• 10 months later...

maybe there's a way to group them so that there can be two options.

forum->all GS's

or

forum->GS->before '06

forum->GS->after '06

the way it is now has its ups. you get what you need faster.

its just irritating reading through post after post about something that has nothing to do with my car. get all excited about someone selling some crazy new thing that wont fit my car.

but on the other hand, i agree that there are far less posts right now. i put up a post asking people's opinion on what rims i should get, and ive only gotten 1 response after 4 days. before there would have been at least 10 hits.