Auto Lights

MRA

MAN i NEED TO KNOW IF i NEED TO KEEP TURNING THEM ON FISRT OR CAN i JUST BUT IT ON AUTO AND AT NIGHT THEY WILL JUST COME ON?

sorry for the caps I am a new Lexus owner I have a 97 Lexus es300 so you are saying that if I put it in auto mode when it get's dark they come on by their self ?

MAN i NEED TO KNOW IF i NEED TO KEEP TURNING THEM ON FISRT OR CAN i JUST BUT IT ON AUTO AND AT NIGHT THEY WILL JUST COME ON?

sorry for the caps I am a new Lexus owner I have a 97 Lexus es300 so you are saying that if I put it in auto mode when it get's dark they come on by their self ?

Correct.

Yep, the lights will go off automatically even if you have them set to n"ON" when you turn the car off, but with the "AUTO" setting they'll turn on automatically at night.

they also come on automatically when you go in a tunnel, parking garage or down a very shady street (I don't mean like in the "wrong element" :whistles: ) which can be annoying at times.

between my lights being in AUTO and my wipers being on rain delay; I don't have to remember to do or not do anything. :geek:

steviej

lol i assumed that the auto might have given a clue about what they do...

I was not going to say antything at all...

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

they also come on automatically when you go in a tunnel, parking garage or down a very shady street (I don't mean like in the "wrong element" :whistles: ) which can be annoying at times.

between my lights being in AUTO and my wipers being on rain delay; I don't have to remember to do or not do anything. :geek:

steviej

by the way what do the auto wipers do........... :whistles: :whistles: :whistles:

lol i assumed that the auto might have given a clue about what they do...

I was not going to say antything at all...

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

steviej

by the way what do the auto wipers do...........:whistles: :whistles: :whistles:

lololololol :chairshot:

Come on guys, be nice.

steviej

Have you had Lexus adjust the sensitivity of the auto lights? They can do that through C-BEST. Mine never come on down a shady street and only in really long tunnels.

Come on guys, be nice.

steviej

Have you had Lexus adjust the sensitivity of the auto lights? They can do that through C-BEST. Mine never come on down a shady street and only in really long tunnels.

on my 97 there is a lil black thing on top of the dash that controls the sensivinty.

hey thanks for the reply I just sold my 99 Olds Intrigue and it had a sensor on the dash for the auto light my Lexus does not have that lil eye sensor on the dash and hey what does the Lexus Key do ( the one you stick in the steering ?

hey thanks for the reply I just sold my 99 Olds Intrigue and it had a sensor on the dash for the auto light my Lexus does not have that lil eye sensor on the dash and hey what does the Lexus Key do ( the one you stick in the steering ?

It makes the car go. :wacko:

It makes the car go. :wacko:

So when I want to come to a stop at a traffic light, I should take the key out of the ignition? :P

It makes the car go.:wacko:

So when I want to come to a stop at a traffic light, I should take the key out of the ignition? :P

You only take your key out of the ignition when you go for your daily dose of Latte at Starbucks.

It makes the car go.:wacko:

You only take your key out of the ignition when you go for your daily dose of Latte at Starbucks.

Alan, Lexucan is in Canada so it will have to be Tim Hortons instead. :P