After Market Tires On A 2000 Es300

i have a 2002 with stock 16". i believe the 2000 ES has 16s also. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't they switch to 16 mid 2nd generation?.

I went with the exact same rim shown (18x8) with 235/40-18 skins.

I only rub when I got two >200 pounders int he back seats and the bumps are dramatic.

Go to a professional tire shop and consult them.

steveij

The Platinum edition rims are 16 inch, the tag has got to be wrong. Odd. I know because I considered puttting theese rims on my car.

Also yes, in 2000 16s became standard.

see the guy where you are getting the enkeis. It will tell in the Enkei catalog if they will fit a 2000. It should.

I paid $179 each for my LM1/5's, what are you getting for a price.

By the way, where are you located. If you where near Boston, I would hook you up with my tire guy.

When they put them on, make sure they don't forget the inside hub ring in the back.....that happened to me and it totally throws off the perfectly balanced tire.

These are cool rims, very strong. hit several potholes and not dings or bends. Fitted them with a tire that has reinforced sidewalls, got to get that.

One word of caution, they will expose rusty hubs if you got them. Easily painted though.

good luck.

steviej