Led's

razahyde

well ive been looking into some LED's lately for the inside of my car gotten tired of the yellow lights and ill prolly change all of those out pretty soon (next 2 weeks or so) but i want to kno if anyone here (other then SK) has done the swap and has pictures so i can see results and what do i look for when looking for the bright bulbs i kno theres alot of variety but is there a differnece in the bulbs if so which ones should i get and which ones should i stay from and where can i get them from

-any help or advice is appreciated

well ive been looking into some LED's lately for the inside of my car gotten tired of the yellow lights and ill prolly change all of those out pretty soon (next 2 weeks or so) but i want to kno if anyone here (other then SK) has done the swap and has pictures so i can see results and what do i look for when looking for the bright bulbs i kno theres alot of variety but is there a differnece in the bulbs if so which ones should i get and which ones should i stay from and where can i get them from

Man, that is one long sentence.

;)

LEDs can be colorfull but not BRIGHT...

I changed all the interior bulbs to halogens to get bright white lighting.

All depends on who makes the LED's.

Mine are much brighter than stock halogen ones.

well what brand makes some really good interior LED's because i want to get the ones hyper white ones to make thins inside look alot nicer at night might even go blue but price isnt an issue

-i want to change the dome lights

-doar lights

-lights near legs

-rear doar lights

-in other words if theres a light inside the car that comes on when a doar opens i want it to be white or blue

-and what are the bulb #'s for the bulbs in the dome light i kno theres 3 bulbs there then theres the bulbs that light up near your legs and the ones on the doar if anyone knos the numbers to those bulbs it would help becuase i wanna say there 194 bulbs but not quite sure

there is a web site(company) called superbrightleds.com that have waht you need and they also cross-reference their leds to popular bulbs i.e, 1157= whatever. Not a very easy site you may have to root around a bit. Actually they have made this site better since i was last there...

If price is of no option then you want SMD's

the 2 big companies with surface mount diodes being sold are

PIAA

and

Raybrig

Both from the Japanese arm of the companies.

The are the most expensive but they will blow away any normal LED as SMD's are the cutting edge of 1 watt LED lighting.

If price is of no option then you want SMD's

the 2 big companies with surface mount diodes being sold are

PIAA

and

Raybrig

Both from the Japanese arm of the companies.

The are the most expensive but they will blow away any normal LED as SMD's are the cutting edge of 1 watt LED lighting.

well since the brands are layed down what type of bulbs will i need? for the dome, doars, and ones near my knees