Installing Radiator 93

I have a cracked radiator in my 93 es 300 and am going to do the installation myself with a friend who knows alot about cars. Any suggestions or tips for me as I am a little nervous about doing the repair myself, but I don't have the money for the repair :) .

i dont think he will have much choice... he will have to disconnect one of the hoses.. now i think it might be for the oil.. Not sure if it the haudralulic.. but I do remember having to top up the fluid resevoir.

cant remember as was a while ago

Got the radiator installed and did it without having to disconnect the fan. The A/T oil lines at the bottom of the radiator had to be disconnected though. I'm glad I did it myself. I spent less than $200 for a new radiator and hoses and it would of cost me 660 at Carx and I'm sure even more at a Lexus dealership.

Thanks for the tips.

I used the green. I read the other post about red vs. green and it sounds like red is definatly perfered. I just had my water pump changed with my timing belt a couple of months ago. Should I do a flush and put the red stuff in??????