G-spyder Or Isp-mode Rims -- Pics?

Does anybody have any good pictures of a 2006 IS 350 with either the G-Sypder or ISP-Mode aftermarket rims offered by Lexus? I'm looking to order an IS in the next few weeks and I want to upgrade the stock wheels and rims, but I haven't been able to find any pictures of the car outfitted with the rims offered by Lexus.

Please post any pics that you might have.

quote name='PacND' post='191288' date='Apr 26 2006, 01:51 PM']

Does anybody have any good pictures of a 2006 IS 350 with either the G-Sypder or ISP-Mode aftermarket rims offered by Lexus? I'm looking to order an IS in the next few weeks and I want to upgrade the stock wheels and rims, but I haven't been able to find any pictures of the car outfitted with the rims offered by Lexus.

G-Spyder

post-23479-1146087169.jpg

post-23479-1146087892.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have a 2006 is 250, we purchased the Isp wheels, they look awesome, i will take some pictures and send them to you.

I have a 2006 is 250, we purchased the Isp wheels, they look awesome, i will take some pictures and send them to you.

Please do! I actually just ordered a 2007 IS 350 with the ISP rims, but I haven't seen them anywhere besides the pictures in the brochure. I'd love to see pics of your car! I ordered mine in Smoky Granite, but I'm still considering changing the order to black. Thanks!

quote name='PacND' post='191288' date='Apr 26 2006, 01:51 PM']

G-Spyder

post-23479-1146087169.jpg

post-23479-1146087892.jpg

OOOOOOHHH!!! Nice!!!!! I think I like that!!!!!

Okay, I agree that the rims look very nice. But to clear things up, those wheels on the blue IS are made by BBS. They are not lexus wheels. If the ISP wheels were chromed, they would look a lot like the BBS wheels, just without that nice offset.

Okay, I agree that the rims look very nice. But to clear things up, those wheels on the blue IS are made by BBS. They are not lexus wheels. If the ISP wheels were chromed, they would look a lot like the BBS wheels, just without that nice offset.

Those BBS wheels are actually more like the Lexus G-Spyder than the ISP. The ISP are a 15-spoke wheel. We're waiting on pics of the ISP wheels, which I have ordered on my 2007 IS but have not seen in person. The dealer assured me that if I was not pleased with the ISP wheels, they can easily put the stock wheels back on the car.

Consider having the stock wheels chromed. I got these as an option from the dealer and they are beautiful. As my daughter said, the IS needs a little bling. Chrome wheels do the trick.

Also the front wheels collect brake dust very quickly. The stock wheel's pattern is easy to clean. G-Spider looks like it will be hard to clean.

• 3 weeks later...

Consider having the stock wheels chromed. I got these as an option from the dealer and they are beautiful. As my daughter said, the IS needs a little bling. Chrome wheels do the trick.

Also the front wheels collect brake dust very quickly. The stock wheel's pattern is easy to clean. G-Spider looks like it will be hard to clean.

Actually G Spyders are eazy to clen .. all you really need is a good wheel brush. There really aren't that manu nooks & crannies.

The hardest part (as least for me) is around the valve stems.

We choose the G Spyders over the ISP's and I personally don't like chrome since they tend to peel and chrome actually weakens the meatl. But .. to each his own

GOOD LUCK with whatever you choose