Navigation In Hawaii - Any Inside Info

:chairshot:

I ordered and am waiting for my IS350 with ML+Luxury package. In my state (hawaii) we do not have navigation and as i am aware, we do not have the maps for hawaii on the 5.1 (2006) version of the dvd

does anyone have any info on whether or not the 2007 Models will have the navigation DVD for hawaii included?

If so, i think i may cancell the order, and deal with the mainland dealers to bring it in with a navigation system now, and purchase the updated DVD later at their nominal fee.

i never understood why our maps dont show Hawaii, when we can see parts of canada. i dont think it will, but im not inside guy.

That's an easy question to answer --> probably 75% of the population and raods in Canada are closer to you in San Fran than Hawaii is, and you can actually drive to Canada but you cannot drive to Hawaii!!!

:)

I don't think they will ever bring the nav dvd here. I understand that there are some features i.e. bluetooth and some other stuff. I just don't ever see it coming here unless you special order it like you did.

I don't think they will ever bring the nav dvd here. I understand that there are some features i.e. bluetooth and some other stuff. I just don't ever see it coming here unless you special order it like you did.

Just guessing cause I do not know... BUT.. I would think it would cost a bit of $$$ to have GPS Sats for Hawaii... I know the miltary has them... but I would not think it would make sense for a company to buy 3 or 4 sats just for GPS for a small island..

Just a guess