Test Drove Gs450h

How in the world are dealership techs like yourself going to be able to keep up with all the cutting edge technology found in the newest cars, especially hybrids with AWD? The factory repair manuals of the newest Lexus's appear to be about one to two feet thick !

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Picked up my GS 450h last week and it is great. Got 26 MPG with freeeway driving today

Congratulations and welcome to the Hybrid club! :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Picked up my GS 450h last week and it is great. Got 26 MPG with freeeway driving today

GS450h, did you get satellite radio installed at the dealer? My dealer couldn't install XM because there is apparently a new very small antenna that is intended for the 450h and other new models that is not out yet. Thus, my dealer could not complete the install due the absence of the correct antenna in the install kit.

Did you run into anything similar?

Quite a car though isn't it? Ultra smooth and instant acceleration at all speeds with very reasonable gas mileage to make it even better. Now, if only I could only get my XM in it, which I have had for a couple of years already in my prior car and have at home too.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

GS450h, did you get satellite radio installed at the dealer? My dealer couldn't install XM because there is apparently a new very small antenna that is intended for the 450h and other new models that is not out yet. Thus, my dealer could not complete the install due the absence of the correct antenna in the install kit.

Did you run into anything similar?

Quite a car though isn't it? Ultra smooth and instant acceleration at all speeds with very reasonable gas mileage to make it even better. Now, if only I could only get my XM in it, which I have had for a couple of years already in my prior car and have at home too.

I wanted to get Sirius for mine and the dealer said there was some glitch and it would not be available until June, at which time he would install it for the port price (which is less than the price normally charged when the dealer does it).