Front Headlight Assembly

I need to find a front driver's side headlight assembly for my 95 ES300. I'm having a hard time finding one.

Does anyone know if that is a Toyota part and if I could use it on my car? If so, what Toyota model and year. Or if that headlight assembly is the same for any other year ES300.

Thanks!

No dont get the 1993 headlight for your 1995.The 1992 to 1994 have a clear reflector in the headlight and the 1995 and 1996 have a smoked black reflector in the headlight assembly also there are two strips that run on the 1995 and 1996 headlight assembly lens

you'll have to get either a 1995 or 1996 year models to match or replace both to look alike

see the difference

you can buy the whole set and replace both matching or look for the ones u want

there are also some toyota windom headlight assemblies that are there but i believe the low beam bulb is different on it and you might have some trouble getting it

post-21823-1144259250_thumb.jpg

post-21823-1144259273_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the help so far.

I looked on Ebay and saw this:

ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT CONDITION SET OF PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS FROM A 1995 TOYOTA WINDOM HERE IN JAPAN

THESE ARE FOR THE VCV10 AND VCV11 CHASSIS ES300 OR WINDOM - 1992-1996

THE WINDOM IS THE SAME EXACT CAR AS THE LEXUS ES300 - ONLY NAMED DIFFERENT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.

Can I use these to replace my 1995 ES300 headlights???

Can anyone verify this information?