New Things

AWJ

Claws are tires right? In size 18 - I don't know that they make them and if they do, they are probably going to cost. It was a package deal. For the price, the Hankook Ventus will be fine. I'll run them and see how they do. Those won't be the wheels I do the real hard driving on anyways. I got that set of 18's new with tires for the price that shops were quoting me to chrome the mkiv sets I've got. So I figured it was worth it. I'll have 1 set of the mkiv's powder coated and then I'll be unloading the other set. But they are not ready to go yet.

Never saw those, but the MKIV Supra TT front brakes are 13.5 or so diameter rotors, mine are cross drilled slotted and cadmium plated - and the calipers are 4 piston direct mount. Just pop off the old stuff, pull of the dust cover and bolt up the new stuff. Bleed the brakes and ready to rock. I'll get pictures together shortly.

That setup is sick man, just SICK! ;) What kind of wheels are those again? Im about to buy some and I might have to sweat your style. You gonna grind off that "supra" on those brakes? or leave it like that? Damn those rotors look sweet behind those wheels! I agree with SportCoupe300, you suck man :)

I was looking at these,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2426183449

or possibly some enkei's that look similar to yours, I need chrome though, I cant decide. what do you guys think?

This pic here is what got me looking at those ADR's man that car looks sweet.

http://www.clearcorners.com/products/lexus...s/featcarB5.jpg

Do you have a pic of your car from the side with the wheels on it?

They are NZO Halo. Staggered 8.5f 9.5r. The fronts clear the calipers by about 5mm. I will paint the calipers black eventually but this was kind of a rush job. LOL though... the dish sets it all off.

The side

Those ADR's look killer as well with that lip. Some people hiss at adr's but I've owned a set in the past and they held up great. I have a soft spot for Enkei wheels though.

I will have a set of wheels available. I have not decided which wheels or what condition yet. It will be approximately 3 weeks before I know. I may have to do it auction style though because there are several contacts of mine that are interested in them and then there are new individuals contacting me left and right as well. At this point - no wheels are for sale. Check the for sale section in 3 weeks or ask me via pm then. Thanks for your interest.

*NO TRADES* Stockers are of absolutely no use to me. They won't fit my car any more. Sorry.