Thinking About Taking The Plunge

ko90ls

ok guys, this car has gotten the most out of my time here, and seeing as i've just got fired (long story) i was thinking about going to school to be a grease monkey, then starting a Lexus exclusive (or japanese/import) tuner shop!? now the grease monkey certification is instant $$$$$ but how would you guys feel about going to a Lexus only body shop, where the owner has your car and know lots about it? or would you feel better going to the dealer (assuming you aren't a DIY) because you know they work on cars day-in day-out? the idea sounds good to me (i live in a Highly Lexus populated city, but both dealerships are owned by the same parent company and they charge $110/hr; i was quoted $60 or $100 for oil change :pirate: SHARKS) plus any ideas on a Title/name to attract other owners and let them know i specialize? P.S. most toyota dealers hear Lexus and get affraid (i think they are paid by afore mentioned sharks to act this way). even if you are a DIY assume you needed a certified Tech.

Thank You :cheers:

It's not something I've seen anywhere around here. The weird thing is I've seen many exclusive acura/honda shops but no toyota/lexus. I would go to one if it existed.

This all depends on your source of part$. These cars aren't hard to fix. It's like Lego' made the perfect car.... If you can offer a part price discount that can match ours "your spread is in the shipping", matched by a proven ability...then we'll come to you...

This is a dated thread...if you're still serious about this....then pm me and let's talk. You've got a good idea.......but MILES of questions and dangers sitting in front of you. Lease v. Buy? Buy?...ok.....how's the soil?

Your wife work? Gonna.....

No lender cares what "you think it's going to make".. They care what it is really going to make.

Pm me...