Need Brake Carrier Bracket

lexus400

as i work away from home and only get there on weekends get in touch with ocberg on here by PM or some means and tell him that you are looking for some salvage parts as i gave him a few resources and numbers to go to he can most likely hook you up there, sorry if i am volunteering him for this but hopefully he won't mind as he is a very nice polite fellow

I'm changing out my pads this weekend, and all the skims and fitment kits. I'm not sure what the carrier part is, or if the 95 has one that would work on your model? If so, and it's one of my older ones, then you're more than welcome to have it....but....what is it??? post up a picture? or one of those parts pdf files with the number?

sapper_daddy - thanks, I'll send a PM

nc211 - the carrier bracket is what the caliper bolts to (it's the part you unbolt to get the rotor off).

You'll need that !!

This is kind of unusual, the carrier bracket is not usually a part you replace in the life of the car.

Bob

There is some confusion here that needs to be cleared up. The 95+ models do not have a seperate caliper mount bracket, the caliper itself is bolted to the hub. It's a great design improvement as there are no pins to lubricate or threads to strip.

If you go to your local parts dealer, and tell them that you want a "Loaded Brake Caliper". It will contain the bracket that you need, but will not contain the new bolts that you need. Any good parts store will have these. If you need a number for a good parts store, 815-455-1300. They have the part that you need.