Aftermarket Knock Parts

nc211

As we know, there are two bushings that connect the ends of the driveshafts to the differential, and to the tranny. Bicol-ini replaced his a while ago and reported good results. Someone else also responded recently that they replaced their differential and driveshaft from a junkyard to get rid of a vibration, and had good results as well. Since my car suffered from the off-throttle-shock syndrom for god knows how long, I'm thinking these two bushings are probably torn too, and might be the cause of some of these vibrations. I'm also seeing these parts come up alot by 3rd party vendors, which makes me think there is a reason for it...

This is the Flex-Coupling pieces. $140's oem....but these ebay guys are selling them for way cheaper....

Question: anyone have experience with these Ebay ones?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-97-Lexus...1QQcmdZViewItem

My FC's are torn up too. I'm going to go with those aftermarket ones when I get around to changing mine out. $300 is just too steep for me! $50 is more up my alley especially for an 11 y/o car!

:cheers:

I'm with ya' on that one Blake! Getting a weeee bit pricey these days for the car. :cheers:

ive talked to the guy sellng these, this are chinese knock offs used to sell this for 49 now he is selling a pair for 59 bucks maybe less, :whistles:

So Bicol, are you whistling a wind of warning? Think they're just pure hard plastic junk that will drive me and Blake to start drinking out of frustration?