Ls400 Maintenance Parts

Sweet95LS400

Hey guys,

Well for some of you that have been following, I purchased a used 1995 LS400. I love the car, seems that most of the normal maintenance has been kept up on, but I have also done some additional myself that there were no records for. Better to be safe than sorry I guess, its cheap insurance and I know for sure that its done.

I have put together a small excel spreadsheet with the items that I have replaced and their part numbers. Feel free to download this and use it. Also, if you would like for me to add part numbers and update the sheet I would be happy to. Feel free to send me a private message here.

Hope this helps some of you. I know its a pain to search for part numbers on here sometimes because they are hidden in some of the threads, this keeps them all in one place.

Parts List

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

Well for some of you that have been following, I purchased a used 1995 LS400. I love the car, seems that most of the normal maintenance has been kept up on, but I have also done some additional myself that there were no records for. Better to be safe than sorry I guess, its cheap insurance and I know for sure that its done.

I have put together a small excel spreadsheet with the items that I have replaced and their part numbers. Feel free to download this and use it. Also, if you would like for me to add part numbers and update the sheet I would be happy to. Feel free to send me a private message here.

Hope this helps some of you. I know its a pain to search for part numbers on here sometimes because they are hidden in some of the threads, this keeps them all in one place.

Parts List

Hi,

Any update on this? I have the opportunity of purchasing parts as an associate for another month and would like to buy everything on the list, + whatever you have done. do you have a total cost for that as well?

Thanks,

Matt

I know this would be more work for you, but how about columns for different years and let people chime in with part numbers. this would be a very valuable tool for the forum. I have a 94 so as it sits it has limited value for me. I'd start one for the 94 but haven't had to buy any parts as of yet.