When Does The New Model Year Start?

Last week… after calling and calling around…. I was able to find a dealer that seems like they care to have you as a customer… I even told them what I was looking for… and they told me the MSRP… and “Of course we will take $2000 off of that”… this is all over the phone… without me even asking… so I was like.. SOLD…. Put my deposit.. etc… etc….

Anyway… They called me today.. telling me they had almost the car I was looking for… and its on the march boat.. and it will be here at the end of the month… almost being… sterling interior instead of black… :( I have never seen a IS 350 or even a 250 in person… I just saw it last year on the net… and knew that’s the car I wanted… yes I looked at the 330s but I love the Lexus interior… and “pure driving”…? I’m a computer geek…. Not race car driver… so give me the 350… plus the fact that it seems like the BMWs are a dime a dozen… so it seems…

ANYWAY…. So the whole point of this topic is…. They told me since I wanted the black interior… and they can not find one anywhere…. My only chance is special order… and that is 90-120 days…. So now its looking like june or july….. my questions is…. If the 2007 are out in August…. And I have already waited 6 months…… if the 2007s are coming out in aug or sept… why not just wait a few more months???

Yes… after the phone call today…. I was bumming pretty hard…. Still am….

So… any word on the 2007?

I took sterling interior instead of black and let me tell you that..... I am not sorry.

It is beautiful with the two tone color.

I had black before on other lexus and this one is not bad at all.

I love it.

You should go check out the sterling. I thought like you and then I changed my mind.