Pills To Increase Milage

Rx330driver

I recently heard on the radio about these pills that you can drop in your gas tank upon fill up, and its suppose to inprove gas milage, increase horsepower, and decrease emissions. Too good to be true? Has anyone tried these, and would you trust it in your Lexus? :unsure:

I recently heard on the radio about these pills that you can drop in your gas tank upon fill up, and its suppose to inprove gas milage, increase horsepower, and decrease emissions. Too good to be true? Has anyone tried these, and would you trust it in your Lexus? :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Need I say more ?

Can you believe this guy....B/S

"My Lincoln gave me 14.1 mpg before the pill and now after 3 times of using the pills, I got 25.6 mpg. My Tundra has a big v8 engine that gave me 268 miles to a tank of gas, but last week after using the pills I went 408 miles and used ¾ of a tank. The pill is fantastic!" ---Tom Nelson, California

Here's the most amazing thing....

Recent Sales Figures

Reported by company email, March 5, 2006

Total Sales for December, 2005: $760,962.00

Total Sales for January, 2006: $2,163,941.00

Total Sales in February, 2006: $4,331,050.00

This scam has been out so many times in so many variants, and it still suckers people in after all these years. Funny thing is that all it does is add cleaners and octane boosters, yet people refuse to understand the fact that using octane higher than required will drop both performance and gas milage. There is no benefit to using 93 octane on an engine that needs 87. Infact, it's detrimental. But, as you can see by the numbers above, it's a good business to be in.

Here's the most amazing thing....

Recent Sales Figures

Reported by company email, March 5, 2006

Total Sales for December, 2005: $760,962.00

Total Sales for January, 2006: $2,163,941.00

Total Sales in February, 2006: $4,331,050.00

This scam has been out so many times in so many variants, and it still suckers people in after all these years. Funny thing is that all it does is add cleaners and octane boosters, yet people refuse to understand the fact that using octane higher than required will drop both performance and gas milage. There is no benefit to using 93 octane on an engine that needs 87. Infact, it's detrimental. But, as you can see by the numbers above, it's a good business to be in.

Just imagine the gains you would get with the turbonator AND the pills WOW ! ! ! And don't forget to get a performance boost with a nifty resistor soldered into your intake. :lol::lol::lol::cheers:

Now if I owned a Honda ???

People who buy this stuff deserves to get scammed. If the sales figures are true, then we have to tip our hats off to the business geniuses (sp) that pulled this off. Anybody who has taken high school chemistry (ok, maybe first year college chemistry) would realize the verbiage under "how the pill works" is crap.