Alloy Wheel Center Cap Fading

All of my alloy wheel center caps are losing the paint. One of them is just yellow and all of the paint is gone.

Now, there are wheel caps in perfect condition going for $20 a pop shipped on ebay that is $80 total.

So, is there something "I" can do (DIY).

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Kind of late, but I sanded them down with sand paper and used a little bit of paint thinner to get the old paint out. Bought paint spray from Advanced Auto and after drying sprayed a clear coat. Now, they match perfectly with the wheels, IMO even better match than what they were originally.

The “L” on the caps comes off very easily. After 3 weeks of heavy driving with rain, etc. they are still looking excellent.

Plus, a nice activity I did with my little brother.

• 1 year later...
Kind of late, but I sanded them down with sand paper and used a little bit of paint thinner to get the old paint out. Bought paint spray from Advanced Auto and after drying sprayed a clear coat. Now, they match perfectly with the wheels, IMO even better match than what they were originally.

The “L” on the caps comes off very easily. After 3 weeks of heavy driving with rain, etc. they are still looking excellent.

Plus, a nice activity I did with my little brother.

I tried a reply but I think it didn't go through. Here goes again:

Do you know the paint brand and part number?