New Is Model?

Hi im new to the forum. Everyone here are so informative so I decided to ask a question about a rumor i had heard. I heard that there was going to be a new IS 300 model coming out. Im thinking about getting the IS250 awd but I dont know if I should if there will be an upgraded model coming out. I didn't believe it and thought it was stupid but you never know. Thanks in advance.

I highly doubt that a new Is300 will come out. I especially dont think that it will be in the United States if this is the case. Maybe in like australia or europe, which i dont think sells the 250 or 300, but maybe im wrong. A little search on google didnt find anything either...so yeah, my guess is that this rumor is not true. That would make three models, making the hp too similar

I highly doubt that a new Is300 will come out. I especially dont think that it will be in the United States if this is the case. Maybe in like australia or europe, which i dont think sells the 250 or 300, but maybe im wrong. A little search on google didnt find anything either...so yeah, my guess is that this rumor is not true. That would make three models, making the hp too similar

UK has the IS200 in various models, including the Sport (lowered, LSD, 17" wheels, & tints), and Sportcross with manual gearbox. Also has the IS300 but only with auto box. New Models available are IS250 in various models including the Sport and top of range SE-L MM (Mark Levison sound system, voice activated Satnav & Bluetooth phone etc), and the IS220 diesel model.

UK doesn't have the 250 AWD or the 350. :angry: