Bb Gun

Penderman

Nothing like driving home at 10pm on I-20 in Atlanta, when BAM!!!! Passenger side rear window on my IS 300 shatters! Looks like the work of some punk kid with a BB gun. Luckily the window tint kept the shattered glass together and out of my interior. 200 bucks down the drain. My poor baby! If I ever find the guy... :chairshot: Sorry just had to vent.

soo...that's why they drive 95 mph on I20..... I've always wondered why Grandma would drive like Earnhart Sr.

Just slow down 10 miles west of Atlanta on I20. County Mountys all over the place.

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your window man.

Window tint is a beautiful thing ain't it!

soo...that's why they drive 95 mph on I20..... I've always wondered why Grandma would drive like Earnhart Sr.

Just slow down 10 miles west of Atlanta on I20. County Mountys all over the place.

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your window man.

Window tint is a beautiful thing ain't it!

Not pocking fun but our state, MA, had some clown doing the samething last summer. About 12 cars go hit and the fed, state and local LEO could not find anyone. Figure that out.

That is crap dude. There was a case in England where someone was sniping a lexus dealership. Just coincidence that the dealership was crap and wanted more than shooting at.