Value Of 1997 Lx450

agc

I just sold my 2000 LS400 to get an SUV, currently looking at 96-97 LX450 (would like a newer one but my budget only allows an LX450). What is a 1997 LX450 (about 60k) worth, it's suppose to be mint, one owner and no accidents. Thanks all for your help

AGC

I just sold my 2000 LS400 to get an SUV, currently looking at 96-97 LX450 (would like a newer one but my budget only allows an LX450). What is a 1997 LX450 (about 60k) worth, it's suppose to be mint, one owner and no accidents. Thanks all for your help

AGC

it depends.

prices vary from region to region. A LX 450 from California or Arizona might be worth more than one that spent its life in Minnesota.

what really matters is how much do you want to pay. Are you willing to pay the price for a nice vehicle? If so, it's worth as much as you're willing to pay.

if you want hard numbers, check nadaguide.com, kbb.com and edmunds.com to get a general idea of what the going rate is.

I bought my wife's LX 450 a couple years ago for about $19k -- it had 68k miles and was in perfect condition. I thought that was a fair deal at the time...today...it would be a bit high.

How much are they asking for it?

• 1 month later...

Just paid $13,000 for a '97 450 with 128,000 miles... in Oklahoma.

Non-smoker, never been taken off pavement, one owner, fully serviced, ultra clean, yada, yada, yada...

Without locking diff's...

100_0649.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0651.jpg

It kind of cracks me up. You can always tell when pictures are taken by one of these internet car dealers. They pull it up in front of the biggest nicest house around. :D