Well Guys, Im Taking The Plunge! *an Loc Wedding*

ArmyofOne

well...married life is good so far. we got our name on the housing list tuesday morning and at 230 tueday afternoon i got a call saying they had a house for us...talk about good timing. so we spent all last nite moving things and we will continue to do so until all of my stuff is moved (im talking about a room full, the whole top of a garage and an addition on a garage full of my stuff) yeah i know i have a lot. things are looking good for us. i hope ya all like the pics they are not the greates but hey at least its something. josh is happy bc he has a garage that he can work on the cars in and be able to say to his buddies "this is my garage" and for all you who think im gonna be the type to say he cant be out there or something then get it out of ur heads. in due time he will have a fridge prolly full of "drinks" (so i dont have to run and get him everytime he wants one) and yeah he will have his bikini.com girls up there to. he was told that the garage is his spot so when i get mad at him i can send him to the garage and he will be happy lol. believe me he already agreed to it. im just happy to have found him and if and when we get pics of the house we will share. we need to get internet hooked up soon so until then he wont be able to be on much but in due time he will be back so dont none of ya worry. well until next time Mrs. Morrison has spoke lol bye guys

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats guys,

Hey all, just wanted to let you know (without making a new thread to *BLEEP* off certian mods lol) I will be deployed for a month to Ft Irwin CA. No internet, a few of you will hear from me, i will have my cellular phone on me. SO until the 27th of april, i will see ya!

• 2 weeks later...

hey there everyone, well josh has been at NTC since Sunday. he left here at 930am Sunday. he calls me 3 to 4 times a day. he doesnt really inderstand why they are there bc they arent doing anything but sitting there. he misses home and cant wait to get back. i know when he comes back on April 26th he will be on here talking to ya all. he does still have his phone for those of you that have his number give him a call and leave him a message he will get it when he checks his phone. he doesnt get reception there so hes upset about that. he sits on top of the trucks and has his phone hooked to the antenna so he can call its funny. im trying to be strong for both of us but there has been some things going on here that are making it hard for me. but im making it. :) the days go by slow but the nites are the hardest bc im going home to an empty house. :( luckily ive meet some really cool people and they arent letting me sit at home doing nothing so it helps. but i got things to do so until another time. send josh some love he would enjoy it and call ya back when he can. peace out!!