Baby Poop On Leather.

stonecutter

I'll skip the stinking details, long story short, I had a dime size drop on the back seat away from the seams (which I guess is a good thing). I wiped it off almost immediately with a dry towel. Happened couple days ago, done nothing since.

I don't notice any stains and no strong smell (I didn't put my nose up against the material). Am I good to go ?

I'll skip the stinking details, long story short, I had a dime size drop on the back seat away from the seams (which I guess is a good thing). I wiped it off almost immediately with a dry towel. Happened couple days ago, done nothing since.

I don't notice any stains and no strong smell (I didn't put my nose up against the material). Am I good to go ?

Too funny :lol: , Use a leather cleaner then a conditioner. Let someone else check the results. :whistles:

:D :D :lol::lol: :D :D THAT IS FUNNY! :D :D :lol::lol: :D :D

I think that you should trade it in...It will never be the same...just kiddin!!!!

I would think it would be fine... :huh:

I dont see what you did wrong, you coulda used a little water or some sort of light soap, just to get the bacteria off. lol

I had a bottle of water handy, and thought about using it for a moment. Then I decided not to, I was afraid the water would help spread the stuff and make it seep in better.

I have to look into the leather cleaner/conditioner next time I'm in the store. I have the car for a year now and must honestly say I have not done it justice as far as cosmetic maintenance.

One temporary solution I have discovered and proudly recommend is ... beach towels, they're cheap and they're big, you can put them everywhere, take a few with you even :) .