Hid Ls400

razahyde

my friend wrecked his G35 and got a new front end from the insurance company and gave me his HID ballasts and bulbs along with wiring but its not plug and play so what will i need to do or get to use the ballasts and bulbs in my car???

heres pictures of the ballast

DSCN3695.JPG

i can pretty much do it myself...only problem is idk what to do or even where to start some help towards the right direction would help because i have the bulbs and ballasts i just need to hook them up with thw wiring i jsut dont know which one with which becsue the OEM wiring from the car has 3 plugs low beam, high beam, and fog light, but the wiring from the G35 to the kit has 1 wire that goes to the ballast which then is sent in 3 different wires....make any sense?

i have hyper white bulbs some off brand bulbs my son bought from pepboys not that great but hes hoping to put this HID kit in the car since he got it from his friend but the bulbs in his car now are aftermarket hyper whites

how much do u think the whole set is worth because i have the set and im clueless about prices the G 35 only had 13k miles on it so it didnt have much and i can send u a pic with the bulbs turned on if you want

i also managed to stumble upon this bulb which ive never seen before

-i found it at this site listed below supposedly its a high/low beam HID bulb for our lexus's or cars with H4 bulbs seeing how our low and high beams are together along with an extra bulb for high and fogs

-if anyone has had experience with these please post

http://www.mazdamark.com/group_buy_HID%20Page.htm

group_1.jpg

• 2 months later...