Turning Radius

Love my 400h. Now have 2600 miles and averaging 24.5 mpg. Was making a u-turn in Charlotte last Sunday and had to do the reverse then forward while two lanes of traffic was coming up fast. I swear my Yukon turned through a tighter radius than my 400h. Hey, with AWD and vehicle stability control, is there any way to jerk the 400h around in a tighter radius should a quick u-turn be needed, you know, like we all used to do with our rear-wheel drive cars with skinny tires back in the late 1960s?

If the 400h is anything like my 330, the turning radius is great...at least a lot a lot better than the rx300. That are was horrible. Since ive gotten this car, i have never had to reverse and turn the wheel again in a large intersection (3 lanes). Because you were in a two lane road, what you should do is come to a complete stop, turn the wheel all the way to the direction you want it to go, and then gas it...i think thats pretty much all you can do with an SUV

I'd say the RX400h turning radius is better than average, at least compared to a Nissan Quest van!

I find the turning radius much better than my RX300, which was terrible. This is a large vehicle and this is a huge improvement.

I can't compare it to any other SUV at this time.

I'd say the RX400h turning radius is better than average, at least compared to a Nissan Quest van!

I find the turning radius much better than my RX300, which was terrible. This is a large vehicle and this is a huge improvement.

I can't compare it to any other SUV at this time.

I'm happy for you, but my turning radius leaves something to be desired. I was on a four lane city intersection and was turning across two lanes, albeit narrow lanes. Maybe something is not aligned correctly in my car's front steering. Will have it checked in the up-coming 5K first service.