Drivers-side Rear Brake Rotor

javapda

Is it me, or does it look like the pads have worn down about 2mm of that rotor? If so, then I'd say you're probably due for a new rotor.

See what i'm talking about? It looks like the pad's wear portion of the rotor has worn down about 2mm of rotor. It's tough to say though, as SK says. Got a better picture?

Is it me, or does it look like the pads have worn down about 2mm of that rotor? If so, then I'd say you're probably due for a new rotor.

See what i'm talking about? It looks like the pad's wear portion of the rotor has worn down about 2mm of rotor. It's tough to say though, as SK says. Got a better picture?

Is this picture better?

driversfrontbrakerotor2fn.jpg

That's a better picture. The rotor grooves look exactly like the condition of my Lexus when I bought it with 97,000 miles. The rotors had been ground down twice by a previous owner after 70,000 miles. He went to to a Lexus stealer with brake problems often. Each grinding lasted less than 10,000 miles, and then he was forced to return to the stealer with brake problems again.

I installed cheapie rotors for 60 bucks-for 2-and they work great. Since the install is easy, I recommend you replace the rotors if you have problems.

Java, that's the front rotor. The first picture you posted up was the rear. The rear is the one that looks like it needs replacing. Have a better picture of that rotor only?

Is this picture better?

driversfrontbrakerotor2fn.jpg