Torque Converter For Gs3?

I have been looking all over for info on these Torque Converter's but it seems that most of the people that have them have GS4's. Anyone here have one on a GS3 and know the plus's/minus's?? It seems like it will solve the slow acceleration problem but I don't want to fry my transmission....I won't be racing it, I just want to be quicker around town.l

And one last question that I cannot find the answer to: will it void the warranty???

Before you start messing around with your slush box, have you considered changing the rear differential? Going to a more aggressive gear ratio will give you better acceleration, and you can go to a limited slip diff while you're at it (not sure if the GS has one already).

I was pleased with the results of this kind of change on my old BMW 3-series, but I have absolutely no idea about warranty or parts availability for the GS. Just something to think about, as if you didn't have enough to consider already. :)

Good luck.