Radio And Temp Control Lights Out...

akewlguy

i'm not sure if this could b it... but if i remember correctly on ur other post...that the light is out when u have the headlights on right?

Did u check the light dimmer? Cause if u have it off or low... when u switch on ur headlights... they will go to that setting.... n when u turn ur headlights off... they will b on bright as da day.

Let me know

Tom

Does the capacitor issue in dash have anything to do with my radio lights not coming on for a few minutes??

When I turn off headlights they come on...

Yes it does. I had that problem w/ my center control lights. No lights at all, then flickering, then fully lit. I had my speedo cluster worked on by Jim Walker and it fixed the issue.

My temperature lights on the climate control don't work (with headlights on/off). Actually, one will work and the other won't. And, then they'll flip from driver's to passenger side temp readout. What is wrong here?

I can always read the temperature readout in the day time, but it's at night time when I need to backlit display to see anyway. Its annoying. Especially since they choose when to work - but never together.

Ideas?