98 Es300 Differential Fill Plug ?

impala

hi all...i need to add some fluid to the differential and i cant seem to find the fill plug...on the back of the case towards the bottom is an hex threaded plug..i was told that theres a plug on the right side of the case..i dont see anything there...on the left side is a blank spot where it looks like there should be a threaded plug or bolt....but again nothing there,,,any help is appreciated.......

no problem

SK heres a question..my 98 manual says regarding the overhead console it can accomedate sunglasses but also shows a garage door opener...ive asked a few dealers about this only to get jerked around ...eg: no such thing why would the friggin owners manual show it.......any insight?

no problem

SK heres a question..my 98 manual says regarding the overhead console it can accomedate sunglasses but also shows a garage door opener...ive asked a few dealers about this only to get jerked around ...eg: no such thing why would the friggin owners manual show it.......any insight?

my 97 has a coupe piece of velco and some square nobs in the overhead console but no sun glass holder.

no problem

my 97 has a coupe piece of velco and some square nobs in the overhead console but no sun glass holder.

justin hi hey anychance you can get a part number off the thing what you described is what im looking for thanks

justin hi hey anychance you can get a part number off the thing what you described is what im looking for thanks

sorry about that i forgot about this thread i will do so tomarrow.

i couldnt find a part number, but it is one solid piece...i gotta go to the dealership. i can see if i can get a part number and a price