What A Rush ...

thieaux

Bartkat- thanks for the advise, but I do maintain the gun with a cleaning kit from time to time, etc.. and I assure you it will function properly if needed. As far as my skills are concerned I lived on a farm in Colorado for entire year and had to shoot gophers and or ground hogs daily. These little guys would create or dig holes in the ground and the horses would get injured from the holes. These little gophers would peek out from their holes not often but like fishing you must be patient and eventualy you see one at a distance and bang head gone....Let's just say I became a very good shot with a 22 hand, rifles, shot guns, etc... This was over ten years ago but I am sure I would be able to aim and fire very accurately with this 357 if needed. I also keep the loaded gun in a lower drawer next to my bed for easy access, I do not have children in the house or anyone around who could assess it, so need not worry about trouble... This advise should be for all others and it is good advise... I also had to take a gun class to get the gun registered in my name. Thanks....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images