What Is The Price For Nav Computer ?

Aykhan

There are 2 modules under the passenger seat in my LX ( model 2004). One box - is where u insert DVD nav disk (I reffer to it as a DVD-player), another box is smaller and it is under the first. I don't know how exactly u call these 2 components, are they both called "nav computer" , or one of them is "DVd -player" while another is a "computer".

Anyhow one of them or both in my LX are broken and malfunction. Can u advise how much do they cost ( new oem) - both or separately ?

Also any ideas - "why they might start malfunction suddenly after 1.5 years of use while nobody never touched them" - are welcome.

Hed hurts are the following. The nav disk is correct, other cars' of the same model 2004 do read it - just checked in friends' car. Mine also read but now after 1.5 years of use it writes "insert correct disk". Also many icons disappeared from INFO screen - only remaining are "Screen Settings", "Telephone", and "Trip Info". And there is no voice through speakers after connecting via bluetooth any more.

So what is the price for those components ?

Hed hurts are the following. The nav disk is correct, other cars' of the same model 2004 do read it - just checked in friends' car. Mine also read but now after 1.5 years of use it writes "insert correct disk". Also many icons disappeared from INFO screen - only remaining are "Screen Settings", "Telephone", and "Trip Info". And there is no voice through speakers after connecting via bluetooth any more.

So what is the price for those components ?

If it is a 2004, it should be covered under warranty and repair for free.