Coastaletech I Agree Killer And Set Destination While Driving Works Gr

parts223

I finally got around to checking out the http://www.coastaletech.com/ Prius I AGREE Killer and it works fine in the GX.

It will only work on 05-06 Bluetooth enabled Navs. What it does is upon startup, it waits about three seconds and then presses the I AGREE for you electronically. Also, it runs the override program (takes about 10 seconds) the first time you press destination, allowing you to set your destination while driving.

Be warned that http://www.coastaletech.com/ is a small family operation and it might take MONTHS to get the item shipped. although they wont charge you until they ship it.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to checking out the http://www.coastaletech.com/ Prius I AGREE Killer and it works fine in the GX.

It will only work on 05-06 Bluetooth enabled Navs. What it does is upon startup, it waits about three seconds and then presses the I AGREE for you electronically. Also, it runs the override program (takes about 10 seconds) the first time you press destination, allowing you to set your destination while driving.

Be warned that http://www.coastaletech.com/ is a small family operation and it might take MONTHS to get the item shipped. although they wont charge you until they ship it.

Rob

Rob,

You got yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incredible!!! Did you also get the bluetooth option as well??!?/ Would love to know if that worked out for you as well!!!

Thanks!

-Alex

Why not do what every other Toyota/Lexus owner does and bypass the wiring behind it permentaly.This also allows you to input destination and use your phone while driving.

5 wires and about 40 minutes to simple driving away.

can you post instructions on how to do it yourself or link us to where we can find out how...?

Thank You

Why not do what every other Toyota/Lexus owner does and bypass the wiring behind it permentaly.This also allows you to input destination and use your phone while driving.

This solution doesn't automatically press the "I Agree" at the beginning. But if that's not important to someone, it would be a much cheaper and simpler solution.

This solution doesn't automatically press the "I Agree" at the beginning. But if that's not important to someone, it would be a much cheaper and simpler solution.

to SKperformance

Can you link us to what you tolking about Thank You.

to SKperformance

Sk,

IMHO, the reason why I won't follow your suggestion is because I do NOT want to CUT/STRIP/MODIFY (permanent) changes to OEM equipment, that *might* void my warranty. This solution from Coastal BYPASSES the whole warranty issue (possible) by using the existing HARNESS without a SINGLE cut to any wire. $50K+ for the GX, I personally am not going to quibble over $79.00 for this mod, er $99.00 now...

-Alex

Not EVERY Lexus owner wants to hack the wiring harness. I for one won't touch it. Not that I am apprehensive about doing the work myself. It is more of a legal issue. If I were involved in a serious accident, and they determined that the front screen was "viewable" through a wiring mod. In the state of California, I would probably be found defacto "at fault". It really isn't worth the risk. I would on the other hand use something that doesn't hack into the wiring harness, leaving a trail. :ph34r:

to SKperformance

BTW, here are at least TWO (2) links for you...

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/search.php?searchid=436589

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread...ght=nav+overide

Both with pictures, be careful NOT to slip and CUT the BirdsEye Maple finish on your GX if you try this!!! IMHO, this is the reason why I opted to go with the CoastalETech kit without having to pry open the PANELS nor CUT any wires... Just my two cents...

Good luck to you all...

-Alex

to SKperformance

Sk,

IMHO, the reason why I won't follow your suggestion is because I do NOT want to CUT/STRIP/MODIFY (permanent) changes to OEM equipment, that *might* void my warranty. This solution from Coastal BYPASSES the whole warranty issue (possible) by using the existing HARNESS without a SINGLE cut to any wire. $50K+ for the GX, I personally am not going to quibble over $79.00 for this mod, er $99.00 now...

-Alex

Can some one post how to do it

I do not care for the warranty! or lega problems!

There is a Purple/white wire (its purple) in the second connector from the LEFT if you look behind the NAV system.. cut that, that's the speed sensor for the bluetooth... otherwise send a message to ZUBE (he knows the exact wire to cut).