Happy New Year! :o)

CanadaCraig

Hi Guys!! :)

I wish each and everyone of you a very...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

:cheers:

A 'New Year' brings with it the opportunity to become better human beings. Take advantage of that opportunity by doing your best to become even more compassionate and less self-focused. The less we tend to our OWN 'needs' - and the more we tend to the 'needs' of others - the more likely OUR 'needs' will be taken care of. If I help YOU - I am also helping MYSELF.

Have a wonderful 2006!!

Craig!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

A 'New Year' brings with it the opportunity to become better human beings. Take advantage of that opportunity by doing your best to become even more compassionate and less self-focused. The less we tend to our OWN 'needs' - and the more we tend to the 'needs' of others - the more likely OUR 'needs' will be taken care of. If I help YOU - I am also helping MYSELF.

Have a wonderful 2006!!

Happy New Year to you too ! ! I am looking forward to a better year than the last. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Have a wonderful 2006!!

Happy New Year to you too ! ! I am looking forward to a better year than the last. :D

I had a good year last year, I acheived my dream of losing 125 lbs and becoming an active duty member of the armed forces. i lost the rest of the weight in basic training, down to 164 then put on a few in AIT back to 185-190 where i am hovering :P

ALSO, i found my fantastically wonderful girlfriend and emarked on my own quest through life, yeah, i woudl say 2005 was a GREAT year. hopefully 2006 brings more opportunities and harder decsisions so i can continue to grow as a person.

Happy New Year to All! B)

WOW, Army you lost 125 lb's, That is a great, I have never been heavy for my height [ 6'4" 240 ] but I commend you on your extreme effort to make yourself a better human being [ not that you weren't one all along ] But that is worth toasting on the eve of a new year, CHEERS :cheers: and god bless you and all that serve us so proudly. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Happy New Year to All! B)

WOW, Army you lost 125 lb's, That is a great, I have never been heavy for my height [ 6'4" 240 ] but I commend you on your extreme effort to make yourself a better human being [ not that you weren't one all along ] But that is worth toasting on the eve of a new year, CHEERS :cheers: and god bless you and all that serve us so proudly.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

yup, june of 03 i started my weight quest at 325 lbs im 5'7 for those wondering, so yeah, i was FAT. but no, im still a little on the chubby side, but im VIN DIESEL comaperd to what i used to be

Happy new year to all of you. I am looking forward to the new year with my "new" 93ls. I bought it in november. And have loved it ever since. I have done a fair amount to it in a short tine. Full tune up. full in and out detail. Brake light switch. Throttle body cleaning. Switch to Mobil 1. It's a bonding experience working on my car.

Good work A of O. I've lost around 80lbs in the past year. Have around 20 more to go.